Busy day yesterday & the beginning today off just as busy....

My day was so busy yesterday that I didn't get the chance to blog, so here is how my day went. I was able to do a few of my favorite things, photography cars for our local dealership and upload them to their website. I love photograph, love cars and love playing on the computer!! I was able to enjoy the weather when it did get warmer and dryer, the sun did peek out finally.

I got a little break from my mommy life, thankfully my own mommy was able to take care of my children for the day. Jasmine sure kept her on her toes, running to one thing, my mom would get up and Jazzy would run the other way to another thing she wasn't suppose to have. My mom sure got her exercise for the day and some of her sexy back!

The best feeling ever is coming home and your children running to the door, happy to see you! They practically jump into my arms... what a great feeling. Today its bad to normal... no happy to see me kind of feeling. I get to experience once again how it is to take care of a 6 mos. old. I was asked to watch my friends little one while her and her husband slept since they work 3rd shift... of course I have a rule... "I don't watch children under the age of my daughter." well... me, of course I made only one exception... I would watch her son when no one else could. I said yes and woke up this morning to her knocking... my kids weren't even up yet so there is no need for me to be up... well I'm up, nice and early, watching her baby. Oh well... this is just a reminder why I'm not having any more kids.

                                            

                                           Wish I could sleep so soundly!
    
What a little mother my daughter is turning into...






When she first started playing with her babies (26 or more babies later), she wasn't so nice. She would beat them, throw them. Now she feeds them, puts them to bed and hugs them. Heaven forbid she doesn't get to play with the real baby that is sleeping so nicely in the pack n play.

Anyways... I'm off of here for a little while. I'll be back sometime today to blog about how the day went, any cute stories or finds I come across today. While the baby is napping now, gonna go do my Zumba... may not get a chance later... gotta get my sexy back!!

1 comments:

Whispering Waves said...

A cute angel!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...