Busy Bee

Boy I have been busy!

Thursday, I babysat & had a friend and her baby over on top of my two.

Friday, my friend came back over, we did a little shopping & lunch. I picked up my sister for the weekend; my best friend came over with her family and so forth. My little apartment was getting crowded! On top of this, had some pain in my butt problems to take care of. Hopefully, everything will be taken care of in that department soon!! (long story!) I had plans for Friday but they really didn't get done, hoping today I will get some done before anyone puts a hold on them.

I'm hoping to be able to take a better portrait of myself, get my photography business underway, get the apartment cleaned, yet again! Hope to get most if not all my college assignments & quizzes done before my daughter wakes up from her nap. So much to do, in such little time. I'm off for now until later tonight (hopefully!) I'll share more photos...

1 comments:

stay@homedad said...

Hello hello!!! Just came over from Bloggy Moms. I'm your newest follower. Hope you can find a few min. to come check out my blog and follow back.
http://househusbanddad.blogspot.com

I know what you mean about plans getting put on hold and not getting done. Hope you got everything done you needed to today.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...