Yummy Crockpot Dinner

I'm always having a hard time with deciding on what to make for dinner... well I came across WAHM.com. I found many recipes for busy Mommys that could always use the extra help. So for my first recipe, I chosen... (drum roll please) Crockpot Beef Tips and let me tell you, there weren't any leftovers! This is one great, easy to make and forget it dinner.

This was one yummy dinner and my children, well just my son, love it! My daughter has entered the picky eater stage so her option doesn't really count until further notice. My hubby was looking for more, I will have to make this again, maybe even a bigger batch so I could have some for the next day for lunch.

Hope you enjoy as much as we did! Happy Eating!



Looking for a great way to make Beef Tips? Just throw them in the crockpot! Super easy recipe, just serve with rice, noodles, or potatoes.

Ingredients
2 lbs. beef tips
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of celery soup
½ c. water
1 pkg. dry onion soup mix

Preparation
Step 1- Mix all ingredients. Cook in crock pot on low for 8 to 12 hours. (May also be cooked in casserole dish for 3 hours at 300 degrees)
Yield: 8 Servings






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...