Need Everyone's Help...

This year is getting worst as the months go by and would really like everyone to help me out.

This year, I'm helping save lives from Cancer by taking part in the American Cancer Society Relay for Life and I'm hoping you will support me. Each of us has our own reasons for caring about the fight against Cancer, it is getting more and more personal in my own life. I've lost an Aunt from Breast Cancer, my Grandmother survived Breast Cancer but it came back a few years ago and is still fighting. My hubby has lost his Mother this past March to Lung & Bone Cancer and we just received word that his Grandmother has Breast Cancer. This is a horrible disease hurting the ones we love and we need to stand up and kick Cancer in the ass!

My Team and I have a set goal to raise at least $1000 and I have my own personal goal set at $250, I'm currently at $35. If you could in any amount to help donate, it would be greatly appreciated!! Please use this link or under {the Mommy} click on iHope to go straight to my personal page, to make a secure, tax-deductible online donation to the American Cancer Society. You can make a one-time gift, or increase your impact by donation monthly! You can also donation in recognition of a loved one with a Luminaria Donation.


Thank you and I will keep you updated on my progress!! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...