Trying to catch up

As many of you have noticed I haven't been posted much in the last few weeks and I'm sorry! I have many changes coming and many ways for everyone to get a little something from my blog. I have a few questions that I need help with.

~What day would you like me to have my Blog Hop on?
~Would a newsletter be any good?
~What are your thoughts on surveys?
~Would you like me to have a page on just giveaways I come across or just the ones I'm  hosting?

If you have any suggests or would like to see something that I didn't list, please feel free to let me know. I'm open to any and all suggestions. I'm working on having a Blog of the Week, working on the details and will keep you posted.

I have Recipe section that I'm adding recipes that I've made and will be making. If you have a favorite recipe that you would like to share, please feel free to share it. I'll add it to my list to make in the future. I'm open to trying everything! (hint! I'm a sucker for sweets!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think surveys are always interesting. We do a number of poll questions on our blog that change every month, and they are fun to see the answers, plus I enjoy trying to think up good questions. Stopping in from VoiceBoks:)
~Courtney
http://www.mommyladyclub.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh I would love to see your recipe section, I love those on blogs. I suck so bad at that stuff. And the survey thing as Mommy LaDy suggested would be great too :)

Sharon from voiceboks.com
www.sharon-moms-madhouse.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...